Oh My God I am freaking out! Today I opened the Twitter app on my phone, taped on the notifications and realized that someone tweeted me. As I read the tweet that said I had been nominated for The Liebster Award, I basically screamed…
So Thank You SOOOO Much to Jonathan from the Bare Foot Global for the nomination. Your blog is so cool and inspiring, I wish I could travel all around the world. Definitely go check out his blog, and drool over the gorgeous scenic pictures while your at it.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So he asked me 11 questions so here I go
1. Why Do You Blog?: I blog because I like it, it’s as simple as that. The feeling you get when you express yourself through words is a whole accomplishment of it’s own. I don’t blog for others, I blog for myself and people really respect that. Blogging is an outlet for my creative mind and to document my experiences, because maybe the people who read it can relate.
What Is Your Favourite Colour?: RED!!! ever since I was little my mom always dressed me in red so I guess nurture is the reason why I love it (FUN FAct: my grad dress was red)
3.Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why?: I am most proud of my Journal #2 When I Was 10. It was a little difficult to write and I am proud of myself for writing it, that post made me realize that my blog is for me and so share my personal stories. It helped me move on from a difficult experience.
4. What Is Your Favourite Musicians/Band?: ED SHEERAN is Love….I also like Florence + The Machine, Walk The Moon and Chris Daughtery. They are all similar but different and I really enjoy listening to all of these artists no matter what my mood is.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?: I always wanted to travel to India and be exposed to a whole new culture and open my eyes to a new kind of beauty…I love to see what other countries have to offer. I especially want to go during the Holi festival (festival of colours) they throw dry paint in the street and celebrate the idea of light and colours.
6. If you could be any fictional character, who would it be and why?: I would wanna be Tally Youngblood from The Uglies. She is so ambitious and empowering and I love the storyline. She is such an amazing character and I love how she puts herself before others, it’s probably the best distopian novel/ series I have read
7.What is your favourite movie and why?: All time fav is Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray. I have loved this movie since I was 6 and I still love it. I love the message and the characters are so loveable and funny. I also love it because the idea of sticking up for yourself and doing what is right for you, and it plays on the social statuses of high school
8. What are three things you want to do before you die?: Find a friend and backpack/travel to places in the world, get matching tattoos with my sister and pull a all-nighter on the beach.
9. What advice would you give a child right now?: Enjoy your time as a kid. Don’t wish to be older, younger, smarter, taller just enjoy having your little kid fun and experiences, because you will have plenty of time to grow up.
10. Do you like Shakespeare?: Don’t hate me, but I hated Romeo and Juliet because when I studied it in school this yea,r nobody took it seriously and it was probably the most time consuming thing to analyze. I respect Shakespeare but I had a horrible experience with it. (You try being in a class with 14 year old boys who find “penis” a funny word
11. What is your strongest personality trait?: Passionate. I am passionate about things I love, things I hate, my background, my family. I am a passionate person who enjoys voicing her opinion. I am my own person and I respect myself, I am passionate about being confident.
Here are my nominations
Here are my Questions
1. Favourite Thing About Blogging?
2. What Is One Word That Describes You?
3.Who Are Your Blogging Inspirations?
4. What Is Your Guilty Pleasure?
5. If You Could Only Bring One Thing On a Stranded Island, What Would It Be?
6. What Is Your Idea of a Perfect Night In?
7. Why Did You Start Blogging?
8. What Is Your Favourite Type of Social Media?
9. What Would You Label Your Blogging Genre?
10. What are Your Dreams and Aspirations For Your Blog
11. What Is The Top 3 Things On Your Bucket list
I am so honoured and appreciative! You don’t even understand. I hope all you wonderful bloggers have a great time, I love you all and until next time