Thank you Asia from Belle of Dawn for nominating me
Here are the rules to the Starlight Award:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favourite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules. The Photo
Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why? Audrey Hepburn, she was so talented but yet humble. She was always positive an confident, not to mention a fashion icon. Her quotes are so inspiring, she was able to influence her industry not only by her beauty but wit and charm. She had faith that her intelligence could take her places, she wasn’t afraid to be smart
What is your favourite book and why? To Kill a Mockingbird because it has so many hidden meanings, no matter how many times I read it I can always find a new influential message. Harper Lee is a genius an captures the innocents of a child and the struggles of growing up and realizing the harsh reality of the world.
Who is your favourite fiction character from any medium and why? Kim Possible! She was just amazing…for once a female character was smarter then the guy. I learned a lot from her such as not everyone is going to like you, your better off being yourself and call me, beep me if you wanna reach me (no gonna lie…it’s my ring tone)
What prompted you to begin your blogging journey? One word…Highschool. It was a new chapter in my life and I thought starting something new was fit for this occasion, plus I felt like my experiences and thoughts where worth writing about.
What is your biggest inspiration/motivation in life? To make myself proud…my mom always says do things for you. I want to live my life knowing I made decisions for myself in order to make myself happy as well as learn from mistakes. As well as my family, there support is always something that I appreciate and am grateful for.
If you could give one message to the upcoming generation, what would it be? Why? Funny you should ask, I would consider myself the upcoming generation and trust me there are a lot of things I would like to tell us (some of which are not appropriate) but I think we need to stop looking at our phones and start looking at our lives because one day we are going to blink and it will all be gone. I guess what I am trying to say is stop and smell the roses because one day they won’t be there to smell.
My questions for you!
- What is your favourite inspirational quote and why?
- name 5 things you can do with a pencil besides write with it
- who is your blogging inspiration?
Have fun with this, I know I did